Give Precision Geophysical a call on your next seismic job.
- Marcellus * Utica * Shale”
- 3D and 2D Surveys.
- Shothole and vibroseis.
- Proven technology helps you reduce risk and improve your success rate.
- State of the art equipment - 24 bit recording.
- Aram Aries - 1,000s of channels available.
- Personalized service and fast turnaround.
- Quality service begins with dedicated people.
- Two crews to serve the seismic needs of Appalachain Basin producers in Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan,
New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennesse and West Virginia.
- Put our 20 years of experience in the Appalachian Basin to work on your next seismic project.
- All Employees are HSE trained per OSHA standards and have been Trained in CPR.
- Tired of waiting on your seismic? Call Precision Geophysical, we'll get it done in a timely fashion.
- CT-32 Close Tolerance Geophones
- Aram Aries Recording
- Force-Two Vib Electronics
- Linear,Non-Linear Custom Sweeps Available
- Post Sweep Reports
- Phase Error,Force Output,GPS,
- Boombox For Dynamite - GPS
- 3D Seismic
- 2D Seismic
- Recording – Aram Aries
- Clean Up
- Northeast United States
- Safety First
- First Aid
- All Employees Osha Training
- All Employees Advance CPR
- Safe Driving
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Eap Plan
Precision Geophysical, Inc
Williams has informed the company that it expects to complete repairs and resume normal pipeline operations in approximately three weeks.
Gastar Exploration's Marcellus Shale Production Temporarily Interrupted By Rupture Of Third Party-Operated Pipeline
Gastar hopes to restart production, which currently represents approximately two-thirds of its average daily production, as early as Tuesday night.
Gas production was 23% higher than the 39.2 Bcfe produced in the year-earlier quarter.
The Geneseo is about 1,000 feet shallower than the deeper-lying Marcellus Shale.
The additional rig will allow the company to drill more wells per pad than it has historically averaged while continuing to ensure that its core acreage is held by production.
Operators pursue positive free cash flow in resource plays such as the Eagle Ford, DJ Basin, Marcellus and Bakken by 2015.
The Bakken is one of North America’s largest oil-rich shale plays.
The Bakken is one of North America’s largest oil-rich shale plays. Longer horizontal well bores and widespread use of hydraulic fracturing spurred soaring production. North Dakota now ranks second among U.S. oil-producing states – and a large portion of the domestic drilling rig fleet will be retrofitted to walking or skidding systems by year-end. More than 70% of Bakken oil moves by rail tank car, giving crude-by-rail the leading role for getting Bakken production to market. Economic impacts are seen state-wide as North Dakota proudly claims the nation’s lowest unemployment and a per-person gross domestic output significantly higher than the national average.
Over the next 30 days, the company anticipates production flowing to sales from eight gross (seven net) wells in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays via the company's majority owned Eureka Hunter Pipeline System.
Northeastern gas producers, such as EQT, are beginning to spin off their midstream operations into master limited partnerships.
The acquired systems are expected to have an aggregate capacity of over 1 billion cubic feet ber day.
The Northeast United States is sitting on massive stores of natural gas. As our need for cheap energy expands, shale is the logical answer. Expanded drilling activities and massive infrastructure build outs in the Marcellus-Utica shale play are fueling American employment opportunities and generating 18% of the nations gas supply.
The transaction included a cash payment of approximately $740 million to EQT, which includes a $720 million base price and $20 million of initial purchase price adjustments, as well as select midstream assets and commercial arrangements.
Company expects to reach 23,000 barrels per day in Marcellus/Utica.
This infographic takes a look at how the shale was formed, some of its key characteristics, and the techniques used to extract the gas.