Give Precision Geophysical a call on your next seismic job.
- Marcellus * Utica * Shale”
- 3D and 2D Surveys.
- Shothole and vibroseis.
- Proven technology helps you reduce risk and improve your success rate.
- State of the art equipment - 24 bit recording.
- Aram Aries - 1,000s of channels available.
- Personalized service and fast turnaround.
- Quality service begins with dedicated people.
- Two crews to serve the seismic needs of Appalachain Basin producers in Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan,
New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennesse and West Virginia.
- Put our 20 years of experience in the Appalachian Basin to work on your next seismic project.
- All Employees are HSE trained per OSHA standards and have been Trained in CPR.
- Tired of waiting on your seismic? Call Precision Geophysical, we'll get it done in a timely fashion.
- CT-32 Close Tolerance Geophones
- Aram Aries Recording
- Force-Two Vib Electronics
- Linear,Non-Linear Custom Sweeps Available
- Post Sweep Reports
- Phase Error,Force Output,GPS,
- Boombox For Dynamite - GPS
- 3D Seismic
- 2D Seismic
- Recording – Aram Aries
- Clean Up
- Northeast United States
- Safety First
- First Aid
- All Employees Osha Training
- All Employees Advance CPR
- Safe Driving
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Eap Plan
Precision Geophysical, Inc
This transaction is WGL Midstream’s second significant investment in natural gas infrastructure in less than nine months, and it will provide WGL Midstream with sustainable, regulated earnings.
New York banned fracing in 2008 while studying its effects on the environment.
Northeastern gas producers, such as EQT, are beginning to spin off their midstream operations into master limited partnerships.
The agreement builds on plans to transport high-value propane and ethane by pipeline from Western Pennsylvania to Marcus Hook, where the materials will be processed and shipped by sea to domestic and export markets.
The acquired systems are expected to have an aggregate capacity of over 1 billion cubic feet ber day.
Production in the gas shales may grow 200 million cubic feet per day in 2014, analyst says.
This is the fifth consecutive year that Consol Energy achieved sub-$0.50 per Mcfe drill bit finding and development costs.
Year-end 2013 SEC proved reserves increased 81% to 327.8 billion cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe), or 54.6 million barrels of oil equivalent, (MMBoe).
In fact, gas from the Northeast is expected to supply Texas and Louisiana.
Expect more announcements of pipeline flow reversals to the west and south.
The Northeast United States is sitting on massive stores of natural gas. As our need for cheap energy expands, shale is the logical answer. Expanded drilling activities and massive infrastructure build outs in the Marcellus-Utica shale play are fueling American employment opportunities and generating 18% of the nations gas supply.
The transaction included a cash payment of approximately $740 million to EQT, which includes a $720 million base price and $20 million of initial purchase price adjustments, as well as select midstream assets and commercial arrangements.
Company expects to reach 23,000 barrels per day in Marcellus/Utica.
This infographic takes a look at how the shale was formed, some of its key characteristics, and the techniques used to extract the gas.
New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia